- In these Website Terms “we” and “us” refers to Atelier Capital Partners Limited and we own and operate the website www.ateliercp.co.uk (“the Website”).
- These Website Terms apply to any person accessing the Website and by using the Website you agree to be bound by them. If you don’t want to be bound by them you should not access the Website.
- If you have any queries in relation to the Website or the information on it, please contact us on [email protected]
2. Access to the website
- We do not guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will always be available or uninterrupted. From time to time, access may be interrupted, suspended or restricted, including because of a fault, error or unforeseen circumstances or because we are carrying out planned maintenance.
- We may suspend or disable your access to the Website if we consider it reasonable to do so, e.g. you breach these Website Terms.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of the Website being unavailable at any time for any reason.
- You agree to access and use the Website only for its intended purpose and will not attempt to:
- make commercial use of the Website or any of its content without our express permission;
- attempt to hack, make unauthorised alterations to, gain unauthorised access to, or introduce any kind of malicious code to the Website by any means;
- reverse engineer or decompile (whether in whole or in part) any software available through the Website;
- make copies, modify, reproduce, transmit, alter or distribute all or any part of the Website or any material or information contained in it;
- use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful;
- use the Website to simulate communications from us or another service or entity in order to collect identity information, authentication credentials, or other information (‘phishing’);
- use the Website in any manner that disrupts its operation;
- disguise or interfere in any way with the IP address of the computer you are using to access the Websites or otherwise take steps to prevent us from correctly identifying the actual IP address of the computer you are using whilst accessing the Websites.
- The Websites may contain hyperlinks or references to third-party websites. Any such hyperlinks or references are provided for your information and convenience only. We have no control over third-party websites and accept no legal responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third-party website does not mean that we endorse that third-party’s website, products or services. Your use of a third-party site may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third-party site.
- We may remove or amend the content of the Website at any time. However, some of the content may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
3. Privacy and cookies
- Certain areas of our website may record and collect information about you. You can find more information about how we will you process your personal information in our Privacy Notice
4. Intellectual property rights
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website and the material published on them. These works are protected by copyright laws and all such rights are reserved.
- ateliercp.co.uk is the uniform resource locator (‘URL’) of Atelier Capital Partners Limited. You will not make use of this URL (or any other URL owned by us) on another website or digital platform without our prior written consent.
- You agree not to monitor, use or copy our web pages without our prior consent. Any unauthorised use or reproduction may be prosecuted.
- You will retain ownership of all copyright in data you upload or submit to the Website. You grant us a worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable licence to use, copy, distribute or publish and send this data in any manner (subject to our Privacy Notice).
- We do not guarantee that the Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access the Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
- We cannot promise that the use of the Website, or any content taken from the Website, will not infringe the rights of any third party.
- Users of the site should not rely on any of its content and no representations, warranties or guarantees are given that the content is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
(a) use of, or inability to use, our Website; or
(b) use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Website.
- The content of this website and these terms and conditions may change without notice.